Author Topic: (freedom of choice).. erra of change  (Read 4685 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 14, 2015, 04:10:35 PM

Offline yotomit

      okay i know that i get stuck and spaz out while writing a story so it ends up hectic and messed up with me seeming to jump all over the page. while my role play is pritty much nonexistant and i doubt that im achually any good at it. so i figured that i will write a story n when i reach a stuck point ill give you guys/ the readers, a choice about which way you'd like the story to go. the one with the most votes wins, and i will head the story in that direction. if it dosent work then im sorry for wasting ur time. ,,, and so the story begins.

      He was walking threw the woods behind his house. He could tell that it was about to rain, but he didn't care. He loved the way it felt before and after a thunderstorm. As he was walking around lighting struck a nearby tree, and a green light shone from the splintered wood. He goes over to see what it is and to put it out if its a fire. He finds a small rock that looks like a green glass pearl. That shines with some internal light. Without knowing why his hand reached out toward it. As soon as his fingers touched it he was blinded by an immense flash of light followed by a concussive force that rendered him unconscious.

                                                                 ***             ***               ***                                         

"Captain! There's a gravity swell!" ... She sighed, gravity swell's were quite common. It was a shipping lane after all. "So whats the problem?"  "Its inside the ship!" "Inside the ..... " was all she got to say before an explosion shook everything. "Status report! What the hell just happened!" "All decks report no casualties. Miner damage to deck 8." "Send some one to investigate and repair the damage." "Yes captain." .. a few minutes latter two people reachedd the plaace where the disterbance was. "Holy shit!" one of them exclaimed as they notice the body in the midle of a decent sized crater with the walls and celling bent away from himas if he was the center of a blast. "Call a medic emidiatly!" ..... The captain walks into the infermery with the some of the few males on her ship. They all look over the guy in the hospital bed. They each aproch her one by one to tell her what they found. "hes not a mecanic, dosent have enuf calloses." "Hes definatly not a docter his hands are to rough for that." "Cant be a compaion to many scars"  the captain was pulling her hair out trying to figure out were he cam from n how he got here. all she could do right now was wait till he woke up then she'll get her answers.


~~~          ~~~          ~~~          ~~~          ~~~          ~~~          ~~~          ~~~          ~~~          ~~~          ~~~          ~~~     

so howed i do... now the question is what happens next
A), the captain is there when he wakes up
B), no one is around n he starts wondering around the ship
C), a docter is there when he wakes up
D), he wakes up n finds himself under gaurd just to makeshure he isnt a threat

April 14, 2015, 05:46:41 PM
Reply #1

Offline Valfreyja

D), he wakes up n finds himself under gaurd just to makeshure he isnt a threat

There's a few typos you should probably fix but nothing major. It looks like you've worked really hard on this. I'm interested to see more.

April 14, 2015, 07:19:28 PM
Reply #2

Offline Plaything

Wow nice start Yoto . . .I'm going with D too . . .can't wait to read more!

April 14, 2015, 08:22:53 PM
Reply #3

Offline Dark


April 17, 2015, 06:48:58 AM
Reply #4

Offline yotomit

ok the votes have been talllied gonna be d... give me a couple of days to write it out n ill be back with some more

April 21, 2015, 07:03:28 AM
Reply #5

Offline yotomit

      The captain left two guards to make shure that the man was safe and to com get her when he woke up.
***       ***       ***       ***
      When he wakes up on of them heads off to get the doctor and the captain. "What the hell happened?" Was the first thing he said. He finds that he cant move. When he looks down he notices that he is restrained to the table. He looks over and sees the guard right as she is returning. He takes notice of the weapons that they were carrying. It didn't take long for the doctor to show up, and the captain was a couple minutes behind her. He decided that he would keep his mouth shut n not tell them anything. not like they would believe him but he wanted to know where he was first. "Physically he's fine," says the doctor. "Mentally not so shure. He dose not want to say anything." The captain sighs hearing that, and walks over to him. "Any particular reason u wont talk. you are on my ship, and it is common courtesy." He glares at her. "I will only talk if you tell me where i am." he replied with shocking everyone in the room. The captain leans in close to him, and smiles. "Okay then. You are onboard the survey ship Albatross. I am its captain and you will answer my questions." Now it was apparently his turn to sigh. "No i don't know how i got here. My name's Yotomit. An I'd appreciate it if u let me go." The captain thought a little bit on this. "We'll send a report to her highness, and see what she has to say. Until then he can walk around the ship. As long as he has a armed escort." She then turned to Yotomit, "I do not have free loaders on my ship u better find something to do or I might throw you out of an airlock." The doctor agreed with the armed escort but was fidgety about throwing him out an air lock. She took his restraints off n let him get up. The captain told the guards to show him around the ship, and show him to his new quarters. As they walked off he began to wonder how to find out where he would fit in. The guards looked back at him. He had been asleep for twelve hours, and they didn't know when the last time he ate was. So they decided to take him to the chow hall. They were amazed at all the food he could put on his plate. It looked like a small mountain. soon they had their hands full trying to keep everyone away from him as he started to eat. amazingly he didnt take long to finish the plate as it was gone in less than a minute.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~   ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ok so i guess the question is what happens next.??  another question would be would u like me to put u in the storie?
if so then please tell me n ill try to find a way to add u if not thats ok.

A)the gaurds take him to his room

B)the gaurds take him to where he asked to go

C)the gaurds get destracted and he sneeks off

April 21, 2015, 05:01:05 PM
Reply #6

Offline sweetness


April 22, 2015, 06:47:28 AM
Reply #7

Offline Valfreyja

I agree with sweetness.
C)the gaurds get destracted and he sneaks off.

April 22, 2015, 11:33:55 AM
Reply #8

Offline Dark

I will go with C too

April 23, 2015, 03:17:37 PM
Reply #9

Offline bulldog1975


April 24, 2015, 08:44:22 PM
Reply #10

Offline yotomit

ok a complet and unanimas vote of c.... well guess id better get to work on what happens next then hu

April 26, 2015, 05:47:16 PM
Reply #11

Offline Fancy

nice job yoto on this story keep it up it looks like it could get really good

April 27, 2015, 06:20:10 AM
Reply #12

Offline yotomit

thanx fancy.. figured id get some help from everyone so i dont get to far off topic like i  did in the last one i tried

April 29, 2015, 11:05:44 AM
Reply #13

Offline yotomit

He looked around n noticed that no one was paying any attention to him. He smiled and just got up an walked out the door. After a few minutes of not having a clue of where he was going he entered a random room. he looks around n sees a purple colord girl n she seemed to be behind some sorta barrier that stopped her from getting out of her small cell. "Figures that I'd end up in the prison area," He mumbles to himself. he then turns to the strang girl in confinement. "So what are you in for?" She looks back at him as if he had and exra apendage growing out of his head. "I have no idea." She replied with. "I was just minding my own buisness an then next thing i know im in here."

A) help her escape right now

B) wait a few days then help her escape

C) try and trick her

D) leave her there  n see what els he can find

April 30, 2015, 12:41:05 PM
Reply #14

Offline Fancy


May 24, 2015, 02:56:21 PM
Reply #15

Offline yotomit

seriously.. ive  been gone howlong n i only got one answer.. ok d it is then

May 24, 2015, 03:13:02 PM
Reply #16

Offline Plaything

I thought I said A . . .oh well . . .if its D then D it is!

May 25, 2015, 08:30:12 AM
Reply #17

Offline yotomit

i only got one reply from fancy that i can see sory

June 18, 2015, 10:26:30 AM
Reply #18

Offline yotomit

He shrugs his shoulders n sighs. "Well I guess I'll see you around." He then started running down a hall. It felt like hours as he wandered threw the maze. Amazingly most of the people he met didn't question why he was there. Then he turned a corner and ran right into someone. "Bout time you showed up." The girl said, and draged him to a spot with someone on the ground. "Now get to work."

A) go n help the girl on the ground

B) turn n try to run off

C) go n fix the broken pannel

D) state that they got the wrong guy

March 01, 2016, 09:57:45 AM
Reply #19

Offline yotomit

ok i havent checked in on this in a whole n no one has answerd which one they want to head threw,,, guees the story is done then